||Mono crystal 156mmx156mm square|
|Number of cells
||60 (6x10) series connected|
||1640(L) x992(W) x50(H) mm|
||-45 to 80
|Hail diameter @ 80Km/h
||Up to 25
|Continuous wind pressure
||Up to 24
|Rating power (Pm)
|Efficiency of cell
|Rated current (Im)
|Rated voltage (Vm)
|Short circuitCurrent (Isc)
|Open circuit Voltage (Voc)
||Temperature coefficient Voltage: 0.16V/℃ / -(160 +10)mV/oC|
|Temperature coefficient of power: -(0.5+0.05)%/oC|
|Temperature coefficient Current: 0.06%/℃ / (0.065 +0.015)%/oC|
|Note: defined as standard deviation of thousands measurements.Absolute power values depend on the measuring system.They can differ by +/- 3% from one measuring system to another.|
High-Efficiency and high power output
- utilizing high-quality and high-efficiency solar cells in the modules to ensure high power output.
- Reinforced Solar Glass
- The use of high-transparency low-iron tempered glass allows maximum light permeability while enhancing stiffness and impact resistance.
- Advanced Cell Encapsulation
- The interconnected cells are embedded in ultra transparent EVA with multilayer backsheets for additional weather protection.
- Bypass diode minizes the power drop caused by shade
- Optimized Module Surface Area
- The distance between the frame edge and the cell circuitry is calculated according to the electrical output optimization.
- Easy installation
- The specially designed module frame makes installing process easy.
Strong and reliable:
- Anodized aluminum frame substantially increases module endurance against high winds and snow load.
- Tight Quality Control
- We employ quality control standards at each stage of the production. All modules are designed and manufactured in our ISO9001 certified factories
- Surpassing Industry Standards
- Our modules meet the highest industry standards possible in accordance to CE, ISO9001, IEC and TUV certifications. ut.