||Mono crystal 156mmx156mm square|
|Number of cells
||60 (6x10) series connected|
||1640(L) x992(W) x50(H) mm|
||-45 to 80
|Hail diameter @ 80Km/h
||Up to 25
|Continuous wind pressure
||Up to 24
|Rating power (Pm)
|Efficiency of cell
|Rated current (Im)
|Rated voltage (Vm)
|Short circuitCurrent (Isc)
|Open circuit Voltage (Voc)
||Temperature coefficient Voltage: 0.16V/℃ / -(160 +10)mV/oC|
|Temperature coefficient of power: -(0.5+0.05)%/oC|
|Temperature coefficient Current: 0.06%/℃ / (0.065 +0.015)%/oC|
|Note: defined as standard deviation of thousands measurements.Absolute power values depend on the measuring system.They can differ by +/- 3% from one measuring system to another.|
1. High cell efficiency with quality silicon materials for long term output stability and reliability.
2. Rigorous quality control to meet highest international standards.
3. High transmittance low iron tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance
4. Unique frame design with high mechanical strength for easy Installation.
5. Advanced encapsulation material with multiplayer sheet lamination to provide efficient Protection from the severest environmental conditions
6. Outstanding electrical performance under high temperature and low irradiance conditons
Solar cells applications:
1. Any large or small on-grid or off-grid solar power stations.
2. Commercial and industrial building roof-top systems
3. Residential roof-top systems
4. Any commercial or industrial ground mount systems
5. Other industrial or commercial applications
Solar module quality and warranty:
1. Peak power of single module in guaranteed in +-3%power tolerance.
2. Average power of modules in single order is guaranteed not less than the peak power
3. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standard
4. 5 years limited warranty on material and workmanship
5. 10 years and 20 years limited warranty for minimum power outp